AREA SALES MANAGER
We are looking to employ a driven and experienced area sales manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of field sales representatives. The area sales manager’s responsibilities include delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluating the performance of the sales team, and preparing concise sales reports. You should also be able to develop as well as modify customer frequency plans as needed.To be successful as an area sales manager, you should be committed to driving sales and adept at managing a sales team. Ultimately, an outstanding area sales manager should demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and customer service skills at all times.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS – SKILLS
- Business Development
- Team Handling
- Market Plan Execution
- Client Relationship Management
- Strategic Palnning