We are looking for an Android developer responsible for developing and maintaining applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Hands-on Android/ Mobile Java development experience. Should have developed end-to-end Android Apk and working with remote data, Web Services, REST & JSON APIs.
- Expert-level knowledge of Android SDK and NDK, device APIs, and development tools. Developing newer and custom APIs on top of basic Android APIs.
- Ability to work well independently with minimal direction and lead the team.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- 1-5 years of experience required.
Qualification: BE/B.tech required
Skills: Android, Kotlin, DSA, OOPs